Bayer CropScience has announced the 2012 More for Everyone community award winners, sponsored by InVigor canola. This year 12 non-profit organizations nominated by InVigor growers across North Dakota will receive awards totaling $32,000. An independent panel of three judges selected the groups from 109 submissions.
Community members will join their canola-growing neighbors at local awards ceremonies for the following winning organizations:
- Big Pembina Lutheran Church in Langdon for a siding project
- Cando Youth Hockey Program for maintenance costs
- Langdon Day Care Center for construction of a tornado and storm shelter
- Max Public School District for construction of a greenhouse for the ag department
- Michigan-Whitman Fire Department for the purchase of grain bin rescue tubes
Other communities benefitting from a More for Everyone award are Garrison, Mott, Starkweather, Wishek, Wolford and Towner County.
Source: InVigor news releaseShare