Farm Broadcaster Jessica Benson talks with Joel Holland, CEO of Harvest Hosts, about how folks can support small business and do a bit of travelling as well, amidst the ongoing pandemic.
Harvest Hosts is a membership program that invites self-contained RVers to have unique overnight stays at 2128+ Wineries, Breweries, Farms and More! Jessica and Joel talk about the ins and outs, what RVers need to know, and the benefits of signing up — whether you’re an RVer or a Host!
Listen to find out more about the unique experiences past RVers have encountered!
Visit their site here: https://harvesthosts.com/
As we are located in Fargo, ND we’ve attached some of the nearby Hosts! To find more Host locations, visit the website!
– Fluffy Fields Vineyard & Winery o 2708 21st Street East Dickinson, ND 58601
– Dakota Territory Air Museum o 100 – 34th Ave NE, Minot, ND 58702
– Wright Farm o 41st Ave NE Maddock, ND 58348
– Whispering Oaks Golf Club o 1662 26th Ave NE Manvel, ND 58256
– Pioneer Auto Museum o 503 5th St Murdo, SD 57559
– Schade Vineyard and Winery o 21095 463rd Avenue Volga, SD 57071
– Steinke Ranch o 28954 321st Ave Colome, SD 57528
– Humble Hill Winery o 25219 485th Avenue Garretson, SD 57030
– Hinterland Vineyards and Winery o 3060 120th Ave SE Clara City, MN 56222
– Double S Alpaca o 34022 Nacre St NW Princeton, MN 55371
– Minakwa Golf Course o 901 Fisher Ave. Crookston, MN 56716
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.